Sage 50 Quantum (formerly Peachtree Quantum) is the top of the line product in the Sage 50 family providing fast access to your information. With robust features including real double-entry accounting, internal accounting checks, tight security, advanced analytics, and powerful reporting, Sage 50 Quantum will help provide your management team with quality, accurate information to make critical business decisions.
Combines all of the features and prebuilt Crystal reports of the manufacturing, distribution, construction, and non-profit versions. Comes in 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 40 user versions. Quantum also comes with a Silver Business Care Plan which includes access to phone/email/chat support directly from Peachtree, along with product updates and upgrades for 1 year from the date of purchase, and a copy of Sage Business Intelligence. After that, you can renew your Business Care subscription for less than the cost of a normal upgrade.
- SmartPost – Combines the convenience of real-time posting with performance benefits of batch posting. You save each transaction as you normally would, but the SmartPosting service handles the actual posting process in the background while you continue working. So it saves time over waiting for transactions to post in real-time but saves you the extra step of posting in batch mode. You have easy access to the SmartPost manager so that you can see if there are any unposted transactions. You also have the option of using real-time or batch posting.
- My Dashboard – lets you create a customized display of your company’s data. Create as many tabs as you want to display customer, vendor, inventory, job, and GL information.
- Order Process Workflow – Track the status of transactions in both sales and purchasing. Set up the steps that you want to track and receive notifications when their status changes. Assign a default user to each status so that changing the status automatically re-assigns it to the correct person.
- Log Users Out – users with sufficient rights can log out all or selected users. They also have the option of logging them out immediately or sending a notification that they will be logged out in "X" minutes.
- Up to 40 Users – Multi-user versions of Sage 50 Premium and Complete max out at 5 users. Quantum comes in 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 40 user versions.
- Role-Based Security – Lets you set up user rights by role or job title and assign users to a role instead of assigning rights from scratch for each user.
- Job Navigation Center – Gives you convenient access to all job-related tasks, transactions, and reports, as well as a job list that displays the status of each job.
- Job & Project Management Center – Like the customer management center and inventory management center, but for jobs. With 20 different customizable modules that you can choose to show or hide, you get instant access to status information and transactions related to a selected job.